A few people have emailed me and asked me why we bother doing the podcast. They can see that we have no sponsors, our audio quality is well behind our contemporaries, and we’re sporadic with our releases. Well, the answer is simple…people are listening to them!
Next episode is going to be episode 40, so I figured I’d dig around and see what kind of history we’ve had. For any interested, here are some statistics.
- Average Listeners Per Show: ?243.4
- Most Downloaded Episode: Episode #25 – Used for a Small Discount
- Least Downloaded Episode: Episode #28 – PS3 the “next” GameCube?
- Number of Subscribers (iTunes/RSS): 97
- Average Show Length: 44 minutes 12 seconds
So if we can get three more subscribers (tell your mom!) we’ll hit 100. I guess that would be cool or something. But seriously, thanks for listening and for the emails of both support and criticism. I will get back to reading them on the show as several of them have been really good and insightful.