This new DS RPG from Sega was announced on September 25th. Here are a few quick facts about the game and a trailer straight from Tokyo Game Show.
- New game from Niinou, the director of Etrian Odyssey.
- Command based battles.
- 4 characters in a party at one time.
- Simple game concept: kill all the dragons.
- There are 7 classes in the game (Rogue, Mage, Fighter, Princess, Knight, Samurai, Healer).
- For each class there are 4 different appearances.
- There are skill trees for each of the classes.
- The stats include LIFE, MANA, ATK, POW, DEF, INT, SPD.
- While moving around, the top screen is a top-down map view, while the bottom screen is a conquest map.
7th Dragon is currently set for a Spring 2009 release in Japan. No word yet on a stateside release.